Announcements for Leaders


Please make sure you have opted in for text updates from SMGS. Contact Laura Brown for more information.

Financial Info:
Your troop’s Financial Worksheet is due to your local council office once a year in June. Each troop and service unit should turn in:

These documents can be filled out and submitted via MY GS portal on GSCSA website, emailed to the Troop Banking Specialist, mailed to the Knoxville Council Service Center, or dropped off at the service center. Any questions can be directed to Council’s Customer Care team or For more information about troop and service unit finances, please reference Volunteer Essentials.